Sally Hansen Natural Beauty By Carmindy Lip Color - Seashell Nude : Review & Swatches

    My second favorite lipstick from this line - Seashell Nude.


    As much as I despise brown lipsticks , I am coming to believe that brown looks good on brown. Just as with any other color finding the right brown makes all the difference. I grew up seeing my beautiful aunt wear the most jarring brown lipstick that almost looked black. Of course it was the 90's and people world over loved brown makeup. She'd be an NC 40 too but that dark brown lipstick had a lasting effect on how I looked at brown lipsticks.

    The newest term for brown lipstick is of course deep nude and you can call this lipstick that. Its a bronzy deep nude / very earthy shade on my lips. The formula is so very luscious that for $9 it is one of the very best formulas out there.


    The shade is gorgeousness personified. I cant think of anybody that wont look good wearing it. The shade changes depending on your lip color. If you have pale /pinkish / light lips it appears less brown. I have mauve tones / medium pigmented lips and it looks more brown on me. On browner lips it will be a sensuous nude !



    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews