Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Color Perfect Lip Color - Sun Beam : Review & Swatches

    What a mouthful.

    I just call it Carmindy Lipsticks.

    I've written about these lipsticks before but not on this shade. Its about the most natural looking shade on my lips and for my NC 40 skin tone. A burst of mauve with microscopic particles of bronze with a hint of brown and pink. I read somewhere once that the best lipstick for anyone would be a shade that was closest to the color of their gums / inside of the mouth. This shade is pretty close for me.

    I've been wearing this almost everyday since I laid my hands on it. Its the one I go to when I dont wanna think about what to wear. The last time I was this crazy about a shade , it was Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick - Baby Baby.

    This shade, Sunbeam, was specifically recommended for summer by Carmindy herself to get a luminous natural look ! Its the perfect lipstick if that's the look you are going for. Say Aishwarya Rai at the French Open - looking so natural yet & pretty. with the soft makeup. That's exactly what this shade does to me.



    More good things - decent packaging, no scent, no taste, very moisturizing, $7, available at drugstores. Also with 'very moisturing' comes the part about not so long staying...

    Have you tried any lipsticks from this range ? If not - you must give it a go. Keep the receipt handy if the shade doesn't work out for your skin tone :)


    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews