Simple Makeup For A Calm Day

    Its been a week. And some week it has been. Got back home after a week on the road and I am ecstatic ! I enjoy traveling. It thrills me to make a list , pick out essentials, pack a bag, get out and do things. I love it !

    But the only thing that excites me even more is getting back home. Guess I am a home body in some ways.
    no more hotel rooms
    no more junk food
    no more eating a large pizza

    Blame Pizza Hut for the stupid deal - any pizza , any size, any toppings - $10. I never pay heed to these junk food deals but there is something about not being at home that makes you wanna...

    Are you a home body too ?

    I do miss the TV and room service.

    To calm me down & to get me back to my unshakable zen like persona - I opted for a very simple makeup routine today. I don't like having too much on my face when I am looking for calmness. If I could I'd go with nothing but its never been a good idea. So I opted for three light weight products.

    My Om Shanti Products

    Covergirl Tru Blend Pressed Mineral Foundation - 04 Soft Honey
    Covergirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush - Plush Peach on my lips and cheeks
    Rimmel London Max Volume Flash Mascara - Extreme Black

    That's it - just three products !




    I am crushing big time on the CG Simple Ageless Blush - Plush Peach ($10.50). A gorgeous deep peach color that totally works on my NC 40 skin tone. It has an amazing texture - so easy to blend and very moisturizing thanks swirls of Olay Regenerist Serum. I used it on my cheeks and lips. Though its just me saying it - the peachy, soft, youthful makeup is adding to my zen. I swear it is. Well, I look calmer thanks to this angelic peach but I feel calmer thanks to my bff and sister.

    Shout out to my bff & my sister for always being there for me.

    Om Shanti.

    What About You ?

    I do have a few questions for you.

    What helps you get your zen back on ?

    Who do you wanna give a shout out to, today ?

    Love,
    Indian Girl

    PS : I will be giving away the CG blush along with some more products next week ! Stay tuned ! Only thing better than finding a great product is sharing it with y'all ! Lots of love...

Total Pageviews