Sonam Kapoor's Dressy Messy Hair : How To ?

    How gorgeous is this dressy messy hair style on Sonam Kapoor !


    To say I’ve been obsessed with figuring out how to go about it is an understatement.

    Because I didn’t have the faintest of clue I asked, stylist Juan Carlos Maciques from Rita Hazan Salon in New York City to put me out of my misery. Maciques has styled the likes of Kardashian sisters (who never have a bad hair day) and was equally excited about the look. “It’s a very modern take on an up-do. Looks fresh because it's an uncontrived hair style. There is a balance between messy and polished.” says Maciques and I agree.

    Totally.

    Continue reading the How To part of this story here on Vogue India's Website. Gimme a thumbs up if like what you learned !

    Love,
    Indian Girl

    pic source

Total Pageviews