Revlon Matte Lipstick - Cocoa Craving : Review & Swatches

    Cant believe I waited so long to post about this amazing drugstore find !

    If you haven't tried the Revlon Matte Lipsticks - do so now. I got this along with Revlon Rum Raisin Lipstick on a BOGOF a few weeks back. I've worn it several times since !


    The formula is matte but not the drying kind. Not the kind that you have to press so hard against your lips that you are worried you'll break the lipstick.

    It smooth. Smoother than Smooth Jazz 107.5 ...

    The shades are all very well pigmented. The one I got - Cocoa Craving is a beautiful rose brown - very much in the brown nude family. Its gonna be a bit dark for light to medium skin tones. Its more of a brown than nude on me. But beautiful nonetheless ! I highly recommend the shade for anybody with medium - medium dark / deep skin tones. I great nude brown lipstick for several Indian skin tones !

    I wore it over lip balm so it sheered out a bit. Sorry, its winter.


    The best part - no weird scent or taste. And neither does it lay on heavily. Its light, full of color , great for work and matte !

    The next shade I really really really wanna get is Fabulous Fig. Though Wine Not & In The Red look equally fabulous for a more dressed up feel.

    Have you given this a go ? If you have I'd love some swatches from y'all !

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews