Another Eliza Dushku Inspired Look

    This shoot with Eliza Dushku is just super sexy ! This is another look from the same shoot as a previous look I did on the blog - except this time its way darker and way more sexier. I love the black and gold contrast ! Wouldn't you say its perfect for a sexy night out !

    I got inspired tried something similar. Except, I toned it down & I didn't do as much black as Eliza.

    Lemme know if you'd like a tutorial. I'll have it up soon !





    I'd pair it with this warm nude like Estee Lauder Long Wear Lip Liner in Spice. Its creamy & pigmented enough to work as lipstick. For added oomph you could add a hint of golden nude gloss like Julie Hewett - Tish.

    Or you could do what I like the best - go for a cool plummy pink like Estee Lauder Plum Amethyst Lipstick with some clear gloss on top. Why not go sexy eye & lip !

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Total Pageviews