Simple & Easy Wedding Eye Makeup Look

    I've had this picture of Eliza Dushku forever ! Aint it simply gorgeous ! The hair, the nude lips and the dress - just perfect.

    I was inspired by the eye makeup in this picture to do a soft eye make up look for brides. It is great for any other occasion too ! For a look similar to Eliza's I'd pair the champagne & black eye look with Illamasqua Blush in Create and a nude Lipstick like Julie Hewett Lipstick - Biba (swatch below)






    Julie Hewett Lipstick - Biba


    Lemme know if you'd like a tutorial. I'll have it up soon !


    In Other News

    Thanks to @phillygirl on twitter I discovered this amazing Hindi a cappella group - Penn Masala. A group of 13 or so boys err...men. They have the voice of angels...
    Cant wait to go to one of their concerts !


    Love,
    Indian Girl

Total Pageviews