Smashbox Double Take Lip Color Pencil : Cranberry

    The Smashbox Double Take Lip Color Pencils are not new to us. We've seen the gorgeous gorgeous nude shades. Amaretto still remains my favorite - thank God its been made a permanent addition to their line. Its the only product I ever bought a back up for !


    This shade from the Double Take Lip Color family is called Cranberry - a warm cranberry red. No blue tinge just the deep hue of a juicy cranberry. Its the red for brown girls. Like all other pencils in this line they are creamy with an almost matte finish and have loads of pigmentation - you'll notice it in the swatch.

    Speaking of blue hues - I don't really get the whole blue undertones make your teeth look whiter deal - not on me. Most pink lipsticks with blue undertones make my teeth looker yellower than ever ! What's your take on it - your teeth gettin any whiter ?



    Love,
    Indian Girl

Total Pageviews