Celebrity Makeup Inspirations

    Gold with blue ? Would you do it ?

    I understand she was trying to match it with her dress but I'm not feeling it. A darker blue , may be.


    Look at that shimmery wine fuchsia lip gloss on Selita Ebanks ! I've always said this is one of the most gorgeous shades on brown girls. For a similar look try Thevi lipstick in Drama ($7.50) - they are on super sale now ! Top it off with a shimmery clear gloss !


    Kim Kardashian does the nude eyeliner a lot and it always looks flawless. But this one time....something is wrong. It looks really really weird.


    Guess this model ...


    Gisele doing the heavy crease look. I could never do this. May be I will just to play with makeup but I wouldn't step out of my door with this look. I am no Gisele.



    Ashley Greene - oh so beautiful ! I wish I could get my hair by the person who styled her here. And that khaki golden green shadow - can never go wrong with it.


    How super pretty is Lala Vasquez ! Gosh I wish I had those big beautiful eyes. I have no idea if its black or green on her eyes - but what ever it is ...its to die for !





    Which was your favorite celebrity look ?



    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews