Flirt ! Cosmetics Totally Bronze Style Box : Review & Swatches

    The Totally Bronze Style Box is part of Flirt's summer release. I am loving this year's summer releases - its all about keeping it fresh & light ! As much as I love my teal eyeliners and purple shadows - the nude bronze thing is what I do love the most.


    All About The Natural Look


    The box comes with three eye shadows and one blush/bronzer. All three shadows are super gorgeous ! A bone / off white matte shadow, a pink champagne and a copper brown - nothing you haven't seen before but shades that go together very well. The blush/bronzer is a bronzer cousin of NARS Orgasm - very beautiful for the slightly glowy sun kissed look ! Its a great pick me up for everyday / work friendly makeup and for beginners.


    I've worn the shades almost all week given how easy it is to make me look put together with hardly any effort. I went with the pink champagne on my lids, the copper lining my eyes, a bit of brown eyeliner and the bone shade as a highlighter under my brow. The silky light weight texture of the shadows keep them from creasing. Nine straight hours and zero creasing - very impressive !

    After nine hours - hardly any creasing.

    Makeup Math

    At $25 its a kit that has me excited ! Do some makeup math and you'll see that means each product is for $6.25 ! A very good deal for products of excellent quality.

    As much as I love each of the products - the bulky packaging wasn't my favorite. It would have been way better to put these in a compact case making it even better for storage / travel. Still trying to figure out how I'm gonna store this . For now it just lays on top of my makeup drawers...

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews