NYX Round Lipstick - Thalia : Review & Swatches

    I've had Thalia for a long long time but never wore it much. Mostly coz I didn't like how it looked on me. But today I gave it a try again and didn't mind it at all ! I thought it looked pretty good with almost nothing else but foundation and mascara. So, I snapped up a picture for y'all !


    Thalia is a neutral / a little more on the cool side, mauve. Its a shade that will change a lot depending on your natural lip color. The formula is a satin matte. I wear it over a thin layer of clear gloss. Some shades look too weird if worn matte. On me this is one of those shades. A little gloss makes it so much more wearable !

    Have a you tried Thalia ? If you have do send in some pictures / swatches of it. I'd love to show how the color looks different on everybody !


    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews