Check Out QVC Tonight

    Hey Guys !

    Happy Saturday !

    If you're gonna be home tonight at 7 PM EST check out QVC. Kyan Douglas - of Queer Eye will debut the HERCUT collection for the first time on QVC during the Beauty Newsmakers at 7 pm.

    HERCUT is a new line of hair products which were designed to cater to the needs of the hair cut rather than just the hair type.

    I've been using the HERCUT shampoo and conditioner for Dry Hair with long layers for about 2 - 3 weeks now. Some of the best hair days I've had - I tell ya ! I've experimented these 3 weeks with my hair more than I have probably in two years. Its so much easier to style when your hair is at its best !

    I'll write a review soon but if you're curious check out QVC at 7 PM.

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews