Makeup Inspirations From The Runway

    I am always on the look out for makeup inspirations.

    I am also always on the look out for a man with Jon Hamm looks. Did you see him on Saturday Night Live ? I'd love me some Sergio anytime.

    Back to makeup.
    Its amazing how I can tie everything to Jon Hamm. Ham sandwiches - hmm hmm hmmm....

    Back to makeup for realz.

    Check out these gorgeous pieces of face art. Lemme know which one you see yourself wanting to try. Of course we'd modify it to make it everyday wearable. Here you go !

    My #1 pick. I love the black +chunky silver glitter and the blues on the inner corner paired with red lips. If I go for this on V day I'll be patting myself on the back !

    My second pick. The orange copper and black is an easy como but the messy hazy look gives it a strange and mysterious feel.

    The gypsy look ! Lots of colors on the eyes and brown / bronze lipstick, the braids - the making of a free spirit !

    Now this look - pale skin, bright red lips and some seriously winged eyeliner. Would you call it cruel aristocrat ?

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews