Dermalogica India Clean Start : Preview

    Dermalogica recently launched a new range of line - Clean Start specially formulated for teen skin !
    My Teenage Woes

    Growing up I didn't have great skin as a teenager. It used to be oily and I almost always looked like I needed to wash my face. Acne wasn't a big issue for me but looking dirty was - I looked perpetually dull. To add to it you've got all your hormones running haywire and moms driving you crazy. My craziest teenage moment among many was when my mom was me if "there were any boys " when I started breaking out. Crazy ! I was a big geek - still am, boys were the least of my worries .

    What was your craziest teenage moment ?

    Dermalogica Clean Start Preview

    The New Clean Start Line includes a bunch of products designed to do everything form cleansing to warding off the acne by spritzing a skin refresher. Given how HOT India gets - I'd like to think the mist will be a huge hit ! However I wish it was designed better so you could carry it in your purse & spritz away...

    Here's a preview of some of the products and what they do

    Get Clean: Cleansing and toning is where healthy skin starts. The cleaner the skin, the more receptive to treatment and moisturizer benefits!

    Wash Off - a foaming skin wash designed to clear away dead skin cells and extra oil from the face and body. MRP: Rs 1150 for 180 ml

    All Over Clear - a refreshing mist that controls shine as it hydrates. MRP: Rs 1050 for 120 ml

    Take on Issues : Rid skin of breakout triggers (excess oils, dead skin cells) to keep breakouts away.
    Ready, Set, Scrub! - a dual-action masque/scrub that purifies and gently polishes skin. MRP: Rs 1225 for 75 ml
    Bedtime for Breakouts - an overnight clearing treatment. MRP: Rs 1245 for 60 ml
    Hit the Spot - a concentrated, easily absorbed spot treatment for breakouts. MRP: Rs 1375 for 10 ml

    Protect Skin: Smooth, protected, hydrated skin without a greasy after-feel or clogged pores.
    Welcome Matte SPF15 - a lightweight lotion that reduces shine and offers sun protection without drying skin. MRP: Rs 1350 for 60 ml
    Brighten Up SPF15 - a multi-tasking lotion with UV protection that offers a natural tint and shimmer. MRP: Rs 1350 for 60 ml
    Smart Mouth Lip Shine - a super-smoothing lip shield that moisturizes and conditions. MRP: Rs 945 for 10 ml

    A Few Moments From The Launch

    The products were launched at an university in India rather than a preview party with beauty editors. Great idea - given how the university students are its target crowd !

    Have you tried any of these products ?

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews