N.Y.C Blushable Crème Stick - Berry Newyorker & South St.Seashell : Review & Swatches

    Spring is almost here ! As I say this I see beautiful snow flakes falling through my window...
    Such an optimist !

    When Spring does get here, I've got a little something that will keep you looking fresh and gorgeous - The Blushable Crème Stick ($3.99) from New York Color.

    Creamy Natural Goodness

    I have been a huge fan of Clinique Blushwear Creme Sticks for ever and the new NYC blush able creme sticks are almost similar except they are a bit more moisturizing and I only pay $3.99 for it - crazy deal, y'all ! The creme sticks have a creamy , oil- free formula that looks uber natural. All I do is dot it on my cheek and blend with my fingers. It stays put for 3 hours or so; at which point I'd like go in for a touch up. I highly recommend these to creme blush novices - its hard to wrong with it.

    Though they are blushes, the twist up sticks double up very well as lipsticks ! On my lips they look almost matte though on the cheeks they have a creamy/ silky finish.

    Shades

    The two shades I tried were South St.Seashell - a perfect peach ( may be a lil darker peach) and Berry Newyorker - a neutral beige. Both shades work great with my NC-40 skin tone. These two shades didn't have any frost or shimmer to it - just creamy colors !

    There are plenty more shades to choose from. Next time I'm gonna go looking for some pinky shades - what is spring without some pink to it, right !



    Available Shades: Plaza Pink, Big Apple Blush, Urban Spice, South Street Seashell, Mauvin’ Uptown, Berry New Yorker

    Have any of you tried these blushable creme sticks ? I'd love to hear which shades you got and how they perform !

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews