Smashbox Blush Rush - Chiffon, Paradise, Bare : Review & Swatches

    I wanted to show you guys the three Smashbox blushes I've tried and *love* so much. As always Smashbox Blush Rush Blushes are of excellent quality ! Very very finely milled , silky texture, great pigmentation without being overly so. The blushes give a warm soft glow, not glitter what so ever- very glamorous , very Hollywood !

    Bare is my top pick for days when I wear red lipsticks or a deep wine / burgundy shades on my lips. Its gives a barely there color but high glowy sheen which I die for. I don't have to mess with highlighters or glittery foundations - this one product gives me everything I need !


    Paradise is a warm apricot blush made for gorgeous spring days and Chiffon is a warm shimmery golden pink that every girl dreams of. I love pairing Paradise with a shimmery gloss like Smashbox Lip Gloss - Luster / Stila Kitten Lip glaze or a beige nude lipstick. Chiffon is my favorite blush to pair with any kinda pink / fuchsia / nude lipsticks !

    Each blush regularly is available for $24 each. But this week alone you can each blush for only $11 ! I'd feel very guilty about recommending three blushes at $24 each but at $11 its a deal I cannot not tell my friends about ! Click here for more details on the offer.

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews