St. Patrick's Day : Green Eye Makeup Tutorial

    The new camera arrived yesterday and I got to work immediately with some green looks for St. Pat's day ! Gosh, I've thoroughly missed swatching, doing looks and everything else !

    As far as the camera goes. I am still not completely convinced with it ( Samsung SL 420S). The face shots are fairly good but product shots are very very bad. Given how that is what I will mostly be doing with it - I am a little worried. Plus the camera was suppose to have Schneider lens but it had Samsung Lens. I will play around a little more and if I'm not convinced it will have to be returned...

    This is how I went about doing this look

    1. Start off with concealer and set it with some powder.
    I used Smashbox HD Concealer & Cover FX Translucent powder

    2. Apply a green / black cream shadow all over the lid.
    I used Julie Hewett Creme Shadow - Malachite

    3. Pat on a dark forest green color all over the lid.
    I used Nixie green ( I don't know the shade name )

    4. Use a pistachio green along the cease and blend into the forest green
    I used Nixie again

    5. Apply a white gold shade under the brow as highlight.
    I used Julie Hewett Eyeshadow - Silk

    6. Apply a green glitter eyeliner along upper lash line & a copper shade along the waterline
    I used Urban Decay Glitter Eyeliner- Stagediva & UD 24/7 liner - Lucky

    7. Line lower lash line with a hint of both green - forest & pistachio

    8. Do your brows, apply mascara and you're done !

    For the lips I chose Hard Candy The Painted lady Lip Color Lipstick - Crush. Its a gorgeous warm golden pink . A great shade to pick up form the Hard Candy line ! Its very moisturizing and has lots of pigment to it !

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews