Chanel Rouge Allure Laque - Dragon : Swatch

    Yeah the title does no justice to the post. But what could I call it - Gorgeous Indian Girl Doing Red ? Given this I dare not.

    Big thanks to Ranjani for sharing pictures of her wearing Chanel Rouge Allure Laque - Dragon. Look at her - beautiful !!


    Other than Chanel she has on a touch of MAC amorous creme sheen on top just for a tinsy shine. And all that glow is from NARS Albatross !

    If this does not move you to run go try a red lipstick/gloss - I don't know what will ! I am the ambassador of the color red and I declare this a high point in red's relation with brown girls.

    Ranjani is a blogger friend of mine and an AIMB reader. She writes at
    wakeup and smell the masala
    . She also has youtube videos of her making complicated Indian curries in less than 10 minutes !

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews