LORAC Starry Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio - Rock Star : Eye Look

    These trios are some of my most favorite eyeshadows ever. I've raved about them a few times and am yet not tired of using them ! This one Rockstar - a satin finish white, a sea green and a shimmery black.



    Forgive the low quality of pictures. We've had no sunlight and it snowed today again. The lighting indoors coupled with the flash makes everything look pale in pictures. So, just add a hint of brightness and warmth to all the pics and you'll see how pretty everything actually is ! I almost didnot want to post it but I know its gonna be long time before daylight shows up ...

    This is a look I did today using just this shadow and the Urban Decay Glitter Eyeliner in Silver.






    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews