The Only Thing I Feel Like....

    I have loads and loads and loads of stuff to share with y'all !

    I must tell you about this new blush + bronzer duo that I am crazy about. I swear I went to bed last night excited I could wear it again and woke up this morning excited to finally be able to wear it.

    But I'm not gonna talk about it now...

    And then I must tell you about our partnership with HerCut which will give all of us a chance to get our burning Hairstyling questions answered by Kyan Douglas from Queer Eye.

    Isn't that awesome !

    But No I don't feel like writing about it, either.

    Then there is list of hand creams to love / hate. News about a concealer designed with me - a medium skin tone brown girl in mind.

    But nope - I don't feel like doing any of this.


    All I wanna do is tell y'all about Wayne. Yeah I'm on first name basis with him.

    As is the rest of the world but we're not talking about the world, are we.

    Lets talk about Wayne.
    6ft Tall.
    Blond Hair
    Green eyes

    Like that isn't enough he is a brilliant makeup artist too ! If there is only one youtube guru I could follow for the rest of my beauty blogging life it would be him.

    (I'd follow literally too, except I'd be called a stalker. And we don't ever wanna be called that.)

    Wayne is a professional makeup artist who has just the most useful makeup tips. You cannot have a bad makeup day if you listen hard enough. And it is hard to listen when such a handsome man is talking. Not just talking but winking too....

    Please subscribe to him. I pay more attention to him talking than I ever did to any professor at school. Except for the one who rode in on a Harley. But that's another story for another time.

    And if you do follow him / subscribe to his videos or plan on commenting, do leave him a note saying - Indian Girl from An Indian's Makeup Blog sent me here.

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews