Foot Petals Sexy Soles : Sit, Stand, Walk, Run - Now I Can Do It All !

    I am not a heel person. Given a chance I would rather wear flip flops than anything else. And why not ?
    They come in cute colors. My favorite pair is this pink, yellow one from Adidas that I bought last summer.
    They are comfortable & cheap
    You can show off your pretty pedicures
    In short buy it - break it - trash it - change it

    But then I have the worst extremities as far as my body goes. At the hint of cold they freeze up and I have no other option but to go looking for my boots. And while I'm at it I might as well add a couple of inches.

    One can never be too tall, can they ?

    Not that am tall or anything. Oh forget I said that.


    These are one of my favorite pairs of boots. I wear them very very often but only when I know I will not be walking. Mostly I wear them to stationary places. Places where I will just have to park my car get in sit and get out - restaurants. I dare not do even a non-significant amount of walking in them.

    In my attempt to make them comfortable I laid in a pair of Sexy Soles From Foot Petals. Sexy Soles are cushion-y insoles that you lay inside your shoes. They have a nice little elevation around the arch area for arch support. This really helps - a lot ! My running shoes come with built in arch support and they are heavenly ! The arch support is crucial, man !


    The cushiony insoles do add a lot more comfort compared to just the shoes on their own but don't expect big springy fluffy pillowy effects. I think there is a reason they make these things thin because the more thicker they get the lesser space in the shoes for your feet.

    Its all foot science !

    Since I got these I have done some walking in my boots. I haven't run for miles but no sane woman does that ! More than walking, they are great when you are in situations where you are simply standing for hours together.

    Did you know that 30 mins of simply standing burns 300 calories ?

    Not.

    These come in size 10 and there are dotted lines marked along which you can cut to customize them to your feet size. I am a size eight. Just in case you needed to know. We can also customize them to be pointed or rounded depending on your shoe. I wish they were like other insoles; as in you pull the sticker behind it and just stick it to your shoes. With these you get the tapes separately.

    Have you tried Foot Petals ? I have my eyes on their Tip Toes next because when I walk, a lot of pressure falls in that area. Seriously, we expect way too much from our feet. In return it is our moral duty to make them feel as comfortable as possible.

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews