Kenzo Cream With A Sheen : Review. For a Luminous Pearly Sheen On Your Skin !

    Ladies, I'd like to divide y'all into two groups now. But you will divide into three.

    I'd like all my lovely ladies with oily skin AKA the oilies to come to my right.

    The rest stay where you are. I'll get back to you later.

    Now oilies, run. Run as far as you can. Run like the devil herself is chasing you.
    This devil ain't wearing no Prada. She is wearing comfortable Nikes with Foot petals in it for extreme comfort.

    So. Run.
    Faster. Faster. Faster.

    Okay so now that we've sent away the oilies. I'd like my girls with dry skin to my left.
    Lets call us - The Dryers. This story is for you.

    I once had a dryer write to me asking what she can do to make her skin look oily. We all know what that meant. We want that sheen that comes naturally on oily skin.We don't want the parched lifeless look.

    Thanks to some bad acne , four weeks back and some very good anti acne products that dried the living hell out of those pimples - I was left with super dry skin on my face.

    Why the acne ? Chocolates.

    Worse they weren't even good chocolates. I ate them because I had them.
    Okay they weren't even chocolates . They were semi sweet chocolate chips.
    Bad bad bad.

    But no matter what the folks at Pro Active say, I still believe stress + chocolates = acne.

    To add moisture back into my face and get rid of the lifelessness I started using Kenzo - Cream With A Sheen. It is a super hydrating product that also gives an overall luminous glow to your skin. I apply the cream and all I see is cream. But in a couple of minutes I notice the pearly glare all over my face. It is not shimmery, it is a sheen - like they say. Like the sheen on top of a pearl. And then I wait a couple more minutes and let out an Aaah...!

    The same Aaah...! you let out after water reaches your dry throat.

    The moisture hits your skin like the water from a sprinkler hits the earth on a dry hot Teaaaxan summer day.

    However, use very little. I cannot assume that same beautiful result will come from adding loads of it. Loads of it and the devil will be chasing you too. In Nikes nonetheless !

    Absolutely wonderful product that will break your bank at $58. But will leave you with the most beautiful, angel like, illuminated , luxurious feeling skin in the world !

    I'm not done yet. I said I'll divide you into two groups but you'll become three. You did ! The third group - combis . Thank you for your patience. You know where your skin is at. Follow the path to breaking your bank err...luminous skin or run away if you've got the oilies.

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews