Beauty S.O.S : Reader Question On Drugstore Eye Creams


    Another round of Beauty S.O.S !
    This mail comes to me from JJ. Lets huddle up and help our girl out !

    " I am a 40 year old mother of two. I have tried a few eye creams in the past but they always end up getting flaky and start peeling out. I am looking for recommendations on moisturizing eye creams that will be available at drugstores, possible with some anti aging benefits. Thank you for your help."

    JJ, I so know what you're talking about. I remember investing in this face serum once that everybody was raving about and it ended up doing the same on me.

    As far as drugstore eye creams go, two of my most favorite ones are from Biore . They are the See The future Fortifying Eye Cream and Enliven Cooling Eye Gel. Both are excellent at moisturizing, are a very good value for money but do not have anti aging properties. These are the ones I've tried and highly recommend !

    There are a couple of anti aging eye creams I could recommend checking out, but I haven't tried them yet. One is the Loreal Revitalift Deep Set Wrinkle Repair. This product comes in a long tube with two sides. On one side is a day Cream with SPF 15 and on the other is the night cream. I think the idea is pretty neat !

    The other product would be RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Night Cream. I know many people who swear by it.

    Hope this helps !

    Ladies, if you have any more recommendations for JJ please help her out !


    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews