Estee Lauder Sumptuous Color Bold Volume Lifting Mascara : Review & Swatches - For Bollywood Worthy Lashes !

    I thought I was all about colorful eyeliners !
    Not anymore. These have taken over my world.

    Completely.

    What got it all started was this.


    The gorgeous Hilary Rhonda.

    Yes, her. I mean No. Not in that way. She is gorgeous, of course.

    But it was her lashes. Yes !

    The bold intense color ! It spoke to me, at a deeper , colorful, dramatic Bollywood level.
    The bangles ! And that pose ! Its so Bollywood. I'm sure if I do some searching I will find a picture of a Bollywood actress, striking the same pose.

    Well, what do you know ! I did . And there were a few variations of it, I found.


    Few dramatic variations. But that's Bollywood - its all about the drama. And so is this mascara.

    Drama Drama Drama.

    Check it out !


    That was Sapphire. These are available in five shades - Amber, Garnet, Sapphire, Amethyst and Emerald. Sapphire is the boldest of them all ! It rocks !

    As for the formula - I couldn't have asked for more. I saw enough color with just one coat and a second coat helped even it out. The last time I tried colored mascara, I needed at least four coats which led to some clumping. But not with this one - zero clumps, zero fall outs. Two coats gave me brilliant coverage, some length, volume and lots of lift. Lift is one major thing I need in a mascara for my droopy lashes. In the picture above , I got all that curl with just the mascara. I did not use an eye lash curler !

    At $19.50 I think its priced fairly for the superior quality, the brilliant gold packaging and the name . Overall - this is a must have product. And you know me, I don't say that very often.

    Price - $19.50
    Purchase
    - Nordstrom, Macys, esteelauder.com
    Purpose
    - Colored Mascara
    Position

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews