NYFW SS2010 - Trend It : All About The Lips - Red Lipsticks For Everybody

    Red lipsticks have been a trend, are a trend and forever will be something women world over love ! This year the reds were at the Dennis Basso and The Jason Wu Shows. Check out the models looking absolutely stunning in different shades of deep, classic and bright red lipsticks.


    The Reds...


    As for me, I've always said I have enough red lipsticks to last seven life times in the fifties. And its no secret that I love the Noir collection from Julie Hewett. Simply the best reds in the world ! And the classic gold packaging makes it ultra feminine and sexy. Some people collect Chanel, some Dior, I collect Julie Hewett Red Lipsticks.



    However I love the color way too much to stick with just one lovely brand. So here is a lookie at all my small collections of the reds. I do wish I could wear them everyday , all day and night but then there are too many good lipsticks in this world ! I love my nudes and pinks and mauves ! But my reds, I love the most !

    Related Retro Posts You'll Love

    How To Embrace The Dark Lip Trend

    Illamasqua ManEater Lipstick

    Julie Hewett - Thandie

    Three Custom Colors Ballet Russe Lipstick

    In Other News...

    Well talking about the reds put me in a very lovey dovey mood. So here is one of my very favorite songs by Queen - Love Of My Life



    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews