Brown Eyes ? Forget Purple, Do The Blue !

    If I had a penny for every time I heard someone say, purple was the best shade for brown eyes. I got brown eyes , true brown eyes and purple is good but what's great is blue.

    Electric blue.

    Anybody who thought brown eyes were boring will change their mind after this. I personally love brown eyes and its versatility ! I was born with it !


    For this look I used the new Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner - Infinite. A gorgeous electric blue.
    Never in the 25 year history of my eyes has the brown popped like this ! The blue combined with the nude eye pencil around the lower waterline just brightens up the whole eye area !

    This is what I did. Applied my SKINN Orchid Gel Primer, Cover FX Concealer. Added a hint of peach along the crease. Peach is a great substitute for the regular browns on the crease for an effortless, easy look. Followed with some matte pink as a highlighter. Lined the upper lash line with the blue and the lower water line with a nude pencil, Julie Hewett Eyeliner - Omit. Because the blue is so strong, I wanted to keep everything else matte and simple. Finished with the brows and mascara.



    Wasn't that simple !

    Tell me what you think ! Doesn't blue look great against brown eyes ? Loves it !

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews