How To Do The Slicked Back Low Ponytail

    I adore this slicked back ponytail that was featured at the Gucci Show in Milan. I know if I could pull this off, I can do anything - yet the severe but easy style is just a little overwhelming for me. However if this is something you are dying to try out , read on for details on how to pull it off !


    "It's sharp, sleek, and super shiny," says Luigi Murenu, John Frieda's International Creative Consultant. Murenu applied Kiehl's Hair Gel to damp hair and then blow-dried it straight. He used a fine-tooth comb to make a deep side part and then slick it into a tight, low ponytail. He flat ironed the tail and then smoothed over everything with John Frieda Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection Hair Serum. To finish off the ponytail, Murenu wrapped the base with S&M bondage tape.

    And that is how its done !

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews