Another Real Simple Hair Style

    Nothing fancy but looks very pretty. Almost Grecian - Goddess-y.

    All I did was to take two bunches of hair on either sides of my head , roll it, twist it and pin it at the back laying one on top of the other. I like taking the strips of hair about a couple of inches above the ear. Give the effect of a tiny ... For the life of me I cant remember the word. Helps me out here - its a head band only it goes all the way around and looks so pretty made of wild flowers. hate it when this happens - whats the word !!!

    Almost like a hair wreath.

    Very romantic.

    Tell me you like this post and I'll have up more simple silly stuff I do with my hair :)

    And an Oh so romantic song to go with it !



    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews