Hard Candy : Good Bargains You Say ? Lets See...

    Apart from the nail polish two other products from Hard Candy caught my eye as total bargain beasts.

    One is the Mouthing Off Sheer Lip Shine and the other The Radiant Shadow Stick.

    Mouthing Off Sheer Lip Shine - Sweet Treat ($6)


    I don't like lip gloss. Given that, I am very very picky about lip glosses. If its sticky, its going to be heavy & I get a headache from all of the weight. Hence I don't like lip gloss

    Unless.

    Unless its a non sticky / light formula. This one is and it costs only $6 ! Bargain beast or what !! The shade I tried Sweet Treat is a brown nude with a hint of coppery shimmer. Nothing gritty, nothing I could feel on my lips. It is very versatile shade. I love layering it over red lipsticks / nude lipsticks. An absolute treat to wear !

    On my lips it looks like a slightly coppery version of Stila Kitten.


    Hard Candy Shadow Stick - Star ($6)


    The shadow stick was more of a surprise to me. I was surprised I like it. And the only reason I did was the light gel like formula. Its a gel based shadow that you can directly apply on your eyes or use your finger / brush. Its best used as a layer under powder shadows for longer wear and deeper color.

    I don't see myself using it on its own because it would just crease and vanish in a couple of hours. Its true purpose in life is to be down under below the powder shadow. Trust me.

    I hate how most cream/ gel eyeshadow / liners are so darn expensive. Most often they are used for layering too and to pay $22 for it feels very heavy. This would be a great alternative for such times ! The shade I tried was Star - a deep blue.


    Have you tried any Hard Candy items ? Anything you're loving ?

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews