I'd Like To Know What Freida Pinto Did...

    to her face.

    I really do.

    I know I shared something with her. Something that made me feel like its okay to have it. If she can go out to an Oscar party with it, I can drag myself to the grocery store with it. Right?

    Its the hyperpigmented chin y'all. My chin is definitely a shade or two darker than the rest of my face. To tell the truth it doesn't bother me at all, but if I can get rid of it I'll be glad to give it a go. My girl Freida here had the same issue. Notice the past tense in the previous statement.

    See here.

    Bad ashy makeup aside. The chin is more pigmented than the rest of her face. Very common skin issue.


    The makeup artists need to be fired. Makes her look dead tired.
    But were not talking about that. Concentrate on the chin.


    Better makeup . Sorry my eye is drawn to makeup first - always.
    Chin looks about the same.
    Deeper than the rest of the face.
    Or has it gotten a bit better already ?


    And then, BAM !

    Its gone.

    Enter clear, even toned, super awesome, goddess like I-need-to-have-it skin tone.

    (Makeup is way better too !)

    But where did the pigment go. Its clearly not just some airbrushed foundation. You can almost always see through an airbrushed foundation.

    This is skin. I know okay.

    This is clear, even toned, goddess like, super awesome, I-need-to-have-it skin .


    So tell me Freida. What did you do ?

    WHAT DID YOU DO ?

    Who was your derm ? Was it glycolic acid peels ? The chemical peels ?
    Can I afford it on my non Oscar nominated, non movie star status ?
    Tell me I say. Tell me....

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews