Possibly The Best Under $20 Gift - LORAC Holiday Smoked Out Makeup Collection

    I swear ! I don't think it gets better !

    For $18.50 LORAC put together a giftset that include

    STARRY EYED BAKED EYE SHADOW TRIO,
    MIDNIGHT SPARKLE PENCIL,
    LIP POLISH and a
    CHEEK STAMP all in a chic black makeup bag !!


    The real value is over $90 ! Gotto start collecting these things now so we don't have to fret over last minute no-deal , full price shopping !!!

    The deal is exclusive to loraccosmetics.com

    While you're on the site you'll see the matte lipsticks , blushes and several other things are currently available at extreme discount prices . I am talking $18 things for $4.99 - extreme discounts. Lots of last calls happening on the site. I am guessing they are making way for new products. Its all about the change or the way I see it - saving money !

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews