The Story About Mallika Sherawat's Lipstick

    Its been long due, isn't it ! Time sure does fly at lightening speed.

    Mallika is a Bollywood actress and we have been going mad trying to figure out this gorgeous shade on her lips. She tweeted me a while back saying it was a nude shade from Smashbox. I took that and ran with it. The best choice I came up with is the uber fantastic Smashbox lipstick in Captivating - a creamy brown nude.

    Its gorgeous.

    No, its beyond gorgeous.

    Yet its simple and easy.

    We all need a gorgeous, no - beyond gorgeous, simple, easy shade of lipstick in our lives.

    A mauve-nude lip liner works very well with this shade. My favorite mauve-nude lip liner is Most Natural by Milani. I've had it forever ! It works great with several lipsticks including this !

    I for one have convinced myself that its The Smashbox Photofinish Lipstick in Captivating. There probably was a hint of lip gloss added - hence the shimmer shine.

    Smashbox Photofinish Lipstick - Captivating

    Smashbox Photofinish Lipstick - Captivating + Milani Lip Liner - Most Natural

    Another mystery solved by your trustee - Indian Girl.

    Find more nude lipstick shades I'm loving here and here. By far, I think Smashbox makes some of the most wearable nude shades. Keep coming back if you love the nudes ! Therez lots more !

    Love,
    Indian Girl

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews